Our Mission Statement
“We gather to give generously in gratitude for God’s amazing grace!”
Our Church Mission
- To provide housing in Ormond Beach for age out foster girls from Volusia County whom are at the highest statistical risk of sex trafficking and prostitution. Learn More
- To preach the Gospel abroad in Japan, a nation less than 1% Christian, as well as obtain a home for families to live in during missions and during adoptions as adoptive parents are required to live in the country for 6-9 months during the adoption process. Learn More
- To offer a free meal and free clothing to people in need on a weekly basis. “The Feast” is a great opportunity for our members to serve our neighbors on a weekly basis. If you would like to contribute food, clothing, time, or treasure you can learn more about doing that here.
- To provide financial support to local foster care families, local single mothers with fatherless children, and local needy families in Ormond Beach.
- To promote and provide “housing first” for the homeless of the greater Daytona Beach area.
- To publicly advocate for the needs of others when the need is beyond our ability to meet alone.
- To raise up leaders and help them plant new churches in cities beyond Ormond Beach.
Our Church Blueprint
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.” – Acts 2:42-47
“All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.” – Acts 4:32-35 (see also 2 Cor 8:1-3)
“For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.” – Titus 2:11-14
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” – Eph 2:10 (see also 1 Cor 15:10)